[Ceiling Floor Decoration]
We develop customised vinyls to your choice of finish and colour and complying with the standards in force.
Our printable films leave you free to create and/or complete a range of stretch ceilings reflecting your image.
Today we offer 4 different textures, the 2 most popular being:
- Our “glossy” texture with a lacquered effect, which will lend an original touch to rooms.
- Our “matt” texture which will provide a sober, modern look to your interior decoration.
Our products have excellent fire resistance and comply with European standards (Bs-d0, Bs2-d0, M1, etc.)
We produce semi-rigid vinyl that can be laminated with other materials such as plasterboard for making suspended ceilings.
Semi-rigid vinyl is a good alternative to rigid paper or vinyl as it is easier to lay and clean.
Today we offer 5 textures more or less structured according to your preference.
Our products can be fireproofed and/or have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
We are also specialised in the production of protective vinyl films for floors.
We offer wear layers and surface layers in various thicknesses to match your traffic.
- Our wear layers laid on your floors protect your decoration.
- Our surface layers can be printed on the reverse side.
Our films are UV-resistant and slip and scratch proof.
Composition of a vinyl floor complex
- Protective film (wear layer)
- Printed film (surface layer)